Start
This all started several years ago, probably a decade or more. That plan was to create an IT business. Admittedly that was also when I was a teenager and IT was one of those niche things. Now 20 plus years later, computers are tied into everyone's life. I would imagine it's hard to find someone that does not use a computer which includes a phone. I have kept an eye on the field and noticed that there is still a niche that needs to be filled which piqued my interest again.
I did not go into the tech world, but I have used it and looked into it since the late 2000s. As I kept looking into I did enter another field that forever was as far separated from tech as possible to today's era where they tied in almost every manner. What field is that, well law enforcement/ security. I know when I was younger people looked at this field as the hulking guys with guns or weapons kicking people out. The other image was old-school detectives walking around talking to people and solving those murders. Both of these examples hold true still, but the modern era shows more now.
I came into a career where my skills in tech paid off and I could get evidence and search for people just knowing how internet systems work. As I used those skills, read my cases, and strengthened my skills I noticed a common theme. People did not look into physical security but may have some logical security or people had physical security but had no idea about logic. I also noted common people and business just living their lives really never saw a reason to tighten these issues up.
Moving into 2021 I went to Homeland Security Conference and a new view came in there are very few if any, companies that assist and developed techniques for companies and individuals to strengthen their security. I had this idea for a while, but this was a clear site that this was a service needed.
I determined that it was time to start building the backbone of this company. I have always used a gamer handle of PRO. Originally it was because I was a "pro" but I then noted one thing, I am always about protection. So a security firm known as PRO inc is perfect. I am starting the BLOG, just for me, to keep track of what I am doing and keep my goals moving forward. This blog is the first post and hopefully, I do it at least once per week.
Tell the next week.
Comments
Post a Comment